ASUS Touchpad Not Working on Windows 10 [SOLVED]
Your Asus touchpad stops working? You would be very annoyed for the inconvenience. But don’t worry. You won’t be stuck with it there. In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to fix your not working Asus touchpad. Read along to find how…
Fixes for Asus touchpad not working:
- Make sure touchpad is enabled
- Update your ASUS touchpad driverIMPORTANT: To follow along the solutions below, you need to connect an external mouse to your ASUS laptop.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and I at the same time to open the Settings window.
2) Click Devices.
2) Click Touchpad, then Additional settings.
3) Make sure Enable TouchPad is checked. Then click Apply > OK.
4) Check to see if your touchpad works.
This problem could also be caused by an old or incorrect touchpad driver.You can update your printer driver manually or, if you’re not confident playing around with drivers, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged touchpad driver to automatically download the correct version of this driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Reboot your Windows 10.
5) Check to see if your touchpad works.