Asus USB-BT500 is a Bluetooth USB adapter with new Bluetooth 5.0 capabilities. Compared with Bluetooth 4.x adapters, Asus USB-BT500 is faster and more power efficient.
To enjoy the best performance of your Asus USB-BT500, you should always keep its driver up to date. If the driver for Asus USB-BT500 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter is broken, outdated or missing, it may not work as expected.
How to udpate the Bluetooth driver for Asus USB-BT500:
There’re mainly 2 methods you can install the latest Bluetooth driver for your Asus USB-BT500:
Option 1: Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2: Automatically (Recommended) – This might be the quickest and easiest way to get all the latest drivers for your computer. All you need is a few clicks.
Option 1: Install the Bluetooth driver manually
To install the Asus USB-BT500 Bluetooth driver manually, follow the steps below:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to open the Run dialog. Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, double click on Bluetooth to expand the node. Right-click on your Bluetooth adapter and select Update driver.
- Click Search automatically for drivers. Windows will then try to find the driver for your Bluetooth adapter.
Option 2: Update the Asus USB-BT500 Bluetooth driver automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Bluetooth driver manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy.
It will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact Bluetooth adapter, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires thePro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; you just have to download them one at a time, and manually install them, the normal Windows way.)
Hopefully this article helped you update your Asus USB-BT500 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter driver. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave us a comment and we’ll get back to you. Thanks for reading!