Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus Driver Error [Fixed]
Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus driver error commonly occurs on Windows 10, 7 & 8. As you can see, in Device Manager, a yellow exclamation mark is next to the device. It means that Windows has identified a problem with the device. To get the problem solved, just use the fix here.
You may have tried to uninstall then reinstall the driver. But it doesn’t work. Don’t worry. Follow steps below, and you should be able to fix the problem.
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Right-click on the device and select Properties.
3. Click on Update Driver then click OK button.
4. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
5. Select Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
6. Ensure “Show compatible hardware” is checked. Under Model, select High Definition Audio Device and click Next.
7. Click Yes button to continue. Then Windows will update the driver.
After following steps above, if the problem till persists, you can use Driver Easy to help fix the driver error.
Driver Easy can scan your computer and detect any problem drivers. You can use the Free version to update the driver with just a few mouse-clicks. If you want to save more time, we recommend you to use Pro version, which allows you to update all drivers with just one-click.
Hope the solution here will help you fix the issue.
You’re welcome to leave any comments here.