If you’re having an issue with your CSR8510 A10 driver in your computer, such as your driver is missing or outdated, don’t worry. We’ll help you fix the CSR8510 A10 driver issue in your Windows computer.
If you want to keep your Bluetooth dongle in good condition, and get the best possible experience, you should update your Bluetooth CSR8510 A10 driver to the latest version.
How to download and update CSR8510 A10 driver
As you should know, CSR8510 A10 driver is not available to download in CSR download center, and the manufacturer doesn’t support driver for this product any longer. But don’t worry. There’s workaround to fix this problem. Try these methods:
- Download and update CSR8510 A10 driver manually
- Download and update CSR8510 A10 driver automatically – Quickly and Easily
You can update your CSR8510 A10 driver via Device Manager where you can view and manage hardware devices and software drivers in your computer. Here’s what you need to do:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Double click Bluetooth to expand the category.
- Right click on your CSR8510 A10 driver (it may be displayed as Unknown device), and click Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for update driver software.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
This requires time and computer skills. If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. There’s something else to try.
If you don’t have time or patience, you can update driver for CSR8510 A10 Bluetooth dongle automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Open Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan the problem drivers in your computer.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged CSR8510 A10 device to automatically download the correct version of their driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Then install it in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All and get a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Restart your computer to take effect.
So that’s it. Hope this post comes in handy and fixes your CSR8510 A10 driver issue in Windows.