Your Canon D530 driver is unavailable? This can be a sign of updating the driver for your Canon D530 printer. This post shows you how to download or update the driver for your Black and White laser imageCLASS D530 printer.
Why do you need the latest printer driver
- The printer driver is a critical software that communicates your printer with your computer, so they can understand each other to work seamlessly.
- The latest printer driver helps resolve printer issues like printer not printing, printer error, etc.
- Installing the latest printer driver ensures the best possible experience and maintain the full functionality.
How to update Canon D530 driver
Method 1: Download Canon D530 driver manually
Canon provides users with driver support, so you can manually download your printer driver from Canon website.
Here’s what you need to do:
1) Open Canon support in your browser, then search for imageCLASS D530.
2) Click Support > Drivers & Downloads.
3) Search for imageCLASS D530.
4) Scroll down to the Drivers & Downloads section, make sure the detected operating system is correct (in my case it’s Windows 10 64 bit).
5) Click the Recommended Driver to download.
5) Run the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen instruction to finish it.
Now you have installed the latest Canon D530 driver.
If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. Move to the next method.
Method 2: Update Canon D530 driver automatically
If you don’t have the time or patience, you can update your D530 printer driver automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct driver for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your Canon D530 printer driver automatically with the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it just takes 2 clicks (and you get full support and 30-day money back guarantee).
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged printer to automatically download and install the latest driver (you can do this with the Free version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install all the latest correct drivers that are missing or outdated in your system (this requires the Pro version. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer to take effect.
Now you’ve updated your Canon D530 driver to the latest version.