If you have a Canon ImageCLASS series printer in your office, you may need to download Canon MF4800 Drivers.
What is the Canon MF4800 Driver?
Canon MF4800 driver is made for Canon ImageCLASS series printer. This is a kind of monochrome laser printer Canon produced for office printing. Having a wonderful performance in print, scan, copy and fax that can help you with your work. So Canon MF4800 driver can help the device work perfectly.
There are two ways you can update your Canon MF4800 drivers:
Option 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way because you need to find exactly the right the driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
Canon printers keep updating drivers. To get them, you need to go to Canon website, find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit) and download the driver manually.
1) Click below links and download the latest driver.
2) Run the driver you download.
3) Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Option 2 – Automatically update Canon MF4800 drivers
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Canon MF4800 drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
Hope this article will meet your needs. If you have any questions, please leave comments below, we’ll try our best to help.