Canon PIXMA MG2900 Series includes MG2920, MG2922 and MG2924 Printer. If you want to update Canon MG2900 Series Printer because it’s not working properly, offline or not responding, you can get the latest driver for your printer on this post.
Download Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver
1. Download; 2. Scan; 3. Update.
This tutorial introduces two methods to update your Canon MG2900 driver:
Method 1 – Update Canon PIXMA MG2900 driver manually
You’ll need some computer skills, patience and basic knowledge about your machine (eg. Windows version, printer model) to upgrade your driver this way. That’s because you need to find the exactly right driver from its official website, download it and install it step by step.
- Visit the official website of Canon. Click SUPPORT on the navigation bar and then click SOFTWARE & DRIVERS.
- Type MG29 in the search box and choose your printer model from the drop-down list. Here we click MG2922 for guidance.
- Click DRIVERS & DOWNLOADS.
- Make sure the detected operating system is the same as your actual one. If not, click the drop-down list and pick one. Then click SELECT on the right.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instruction to install it.
Method 2 – Update Canon MG2900 driver automatically (recommended)
If you don’t want to update the Canon PIXMA MG2900 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy, the quickest and easiest option.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.
If you don’t want to pay for it, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the Free version. You just have to click Update and download each driver one at a time and then install them manually.)
- Restart your computer for changes to take effect.
Hopefully this article can help you update your Canon MG2900 driver. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment below.