To download and update the drivers for your Dell Latitude E6430:Method 1 – Manually: You can update its drivers manually by going to the official website of Dell, and searching for the latest driver for your Dell Latitude E6430. Here is how to do it:
- Click here to visit the official website of Dell.
- On the top of the web page, click Support. Then select Drivers & Downloads.
- Type Latitude E6430 in the search box. Then select your model of Latitude E6430 from the search result suggestions.
- Check the box next to a driver to select it, then click the Download Selected Files button to start downloading.
- Double-click the downloaded driver and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers one by one manually.
OrMethod 2 – Automatically: If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to download and update the drivers for your Dell Latitude E6430 manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your Dell Latitude E6430 is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to any device to automatically download the correct version of its driver, then you can install it manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.