If you want to keep your Dell OptiPlex 7010 desktop in good condition, you should keep your device drivers on your computer up to date.
There are several ways you can update your drivers. But you need to make sure your drivers are from a verified source and they are suitable for your operating system.
To update your Dell OptiPlex 7010 drivers
- Update your drivers with Device Manager
- Update your drivers from Dell
- Update your drivers automatically
You can use Device Manager to update your Dell OptiPlex 7010 drivers. To do so:
1) Press the Windows logo key and R on your keyboard to invoke the Run box.
2) Type “devmgmt.msc“, then press Enter on your keyboard.
3) Double click the first device type. Then right click the first device in this type and click Update Driver Software.
4) Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
5) Wait for your system to update the driver for you.
6) Do step 3 to 5 for each device in Device Manager to update every device on your computer.
You can also download the latest and correct drivers from Dell. To do so:
1) Go to the dell.com and search “optiplex 7010“.
2) Go to your desktop drivers download page, then download the correct and latest driver to your computer.
3) Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to each device to download the latest and correct driver for it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).