“Device not migrated” Error on Windows 10 [Solved]
Does this look familiar?
How do I fix it?
Here’re 4 solutions you can try. You may not have to try them all; just work your way down the list until you find the one that works.
1) Type cmd in the search box from Start. Then right-click on Command Prompt from the top.
Click Yes when prompted by User Account Control.
3) Wait till Verification 100% complete(usually it may take 15-45mins). If any damaged file exists, the system file checker would repair them.
This error could be also caused by an old or incorrect chipset driver. The steps above may resolve it, but if they don’t or, you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged chipset driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Reboot your windows 10 to check to see if you could use the not migrated device before.
Device not migrated error could due to the incompatible device driver.
Try to reinstall the driver for your not migrated device:
Like if error occurs on your Keyboard:
2) Click Device Manager
4) Check to see if you could use the not migrated device before.
If your USB drive cannot be migrated, try plug it with different USB ports. If it didn’t work, then try to reinstall the USB controller driver as fix 3.
Driver Easy can help you solve various drivers problems. No worry to try it as you can enjoy 30-day money back and professional tech support anytime guarantee. And it allows you setting schedules to scan Windows 10 regularly.Why don’t give yourself a chance to to try on such a charming driver tool? TRY NOW!