If the Bluetooth function on your Acer computer doesn’t work properly and you’re looking for its Bluetooth driver, you’ve come to the right place. Read the content below and you can get the driver you want easily and quickly.
Why you need Acer Bluetooth driver?
Drivers are software components that make devices and the operating system talk to each other. Both system and device are updating to catch up with the changing world, so is drivers. If the operating system changes the way it speaks to devices and drivers haven’t updated, devices can’t receive correct commands and cause problems.
That’s why most of the problems can be solved by installing/updating drivers.
How to download Acer Bluetooth driver?
There are two ways you can update your Acer Bluetooth driver.
Option 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended)– This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
- Go to the Acer official download website.
- Enter your device serial number and click FIND or select your device in the category.
- Select the Operating System you’re using. Find the driver you want and click Download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install it manually.
Option 2 – Automatically update drivers
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to be troubled by the wrong driver you would be downloading, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 steps (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy, then click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Hope this article will meet your need. If you have any question, please leave comments below, we’ll try our best to help.