If you got an AMD RX 570 graphics card and hope it to draw the smooth, high-end graphics performance all the time, it’s necessary to get a correct and up-to-date driver for it. In this tutorial, you’ll learn 2 quick & easy ways to download and install AMD RX 570 drivers on Windows 10, 8, and 7.
Option 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 1 – Download and install the AMD RX 570 drivers manually
AMD keeps releasing new drivers for its graphics cards. If you feel like updating the AMD RX 570 drivers by yourself, please carefully follow the steps below:
- Go to AMD’s support website.
- Click Graphics > Raden 500 Series > Raden RX 500 Series > Raden RX 570.
- Select your operating system. (For my case, I choose Windows 10 – 64-Bit Edition.)
- Click the Download button next to the driver you want.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct drivers for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
The manual driver update process is a bit time-consuming and error-prone. If you prefer a simpler method, check out the second option below.
Option 2 – Automatically update the AMD RX 570 drivers
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the AMD RX 570 drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged AMD RX 570 driver to automatically download the correct version of this driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hopefully this post helps you download and install the AMD RX 570 drivers with ease. If you have any suggestions or further questions related to AMD RX 570 graphics driver, feel free to leave a comment below.