This article will show you how to download the latest Canon MG3620 driver to keep your printer driver updated at all times.
There are 2 ways you can do this:
- Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
- Option 2 – Automatically update the Canon MG3620 driver (Recommended)
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
Canon keeps updating the Canon MG3620 driver. To get the latest one, you need to go to the Canon support website, find the driver corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit) and download the driver manually.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Option 2 – Automatically update Canon MG3620 driver
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Canon MG3620 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update next to the Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver. Or, click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Why I need the Canon MG3620 driver?
The printer driver runs on your operating system, and enables it to communicate with the printer you use. Your printer won’t fully function if its driver hasn’t been properly installed on your computer. Also, printer issues such as blank page printing, error code messages, etc. occur when your printer driver is corrupted or outdated. It’s essential that you have the latest correct driver for your printer at all times.
Hopefully, this article helped! Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions and suggestions.