If you find your CSR dongle doesn’t work on your computer, then you may need to download CSR Bluetooth driver to fix the problem.
In this post, we’ll show you two ways to download the correct CSR Bluetooth driver.
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
You can update your CSR Bluetooth driver via Device Manager where you can view and manage hardware devices and software drivers in your computer. Here’s what you need to do:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key + R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Double click Bluetooth to expand the category.
- Right-click on your CSR Bluetooth driver (it may be displayed as Unknown device), and click Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
This requires time and computer skills. If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. There’s something else to try.
Option 2 – Automatically update CSR Bluetooth driver
If you don’t have time or patience, you can update driver for CSR8510 A10 Bluetooth dongle automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Open Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan the problem drivers in your computer.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged CSR8510 A10 device to automatically download the correct version of their driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Then install it on your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All and get a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Restart your computer to take effect.
So that’s it. Hope this post comes in handy and fixes your CSR Bluetooth driver issue in Windows.