If you’re lucky enough to snag the new GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, you’re probably looking for the graphics driver to get your card working out of the box. Well, look no further because in this post, we’ll show you two ways to download and install the Game Ready driver.
2 ways to get the RTX 3060 Ti driver
Option 1: Automatically (Recommended) – This is probably the quickest and fastest way to get driver updates. All it takes are a few clicks.
Option 2: Manually – This requires a certain level of computer knowledge. You can choose to install manually if you’re a tech-savvy user.
Option 1: Get the latest RTX 3060 Ti driver automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your RTX 3060 Ti driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact graphics card, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; you just have to download them one at a time, and manually install them, the normal Windows way.)
Once you’ve installed the latest graphics driver, restart your PC for it to take full effect.
Option 2: Get the RTX 3060 Ti driver manually
If you’re familiar with computer hardware, you can try to install the graphics driver manually:
- First visit the NVIDIA driver download page. Then search for your GPU model.For Download Type, choose Game Ready Driver (GRD) for gaming purposes; or choose Studio Driver (SD) for graphic design.
- Click DOWNLOAD to get the latest graphics driver. Once downloaded, open the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
Hopefully this post helps you get your RTX 3060 Ti working right away. If you have any questions or ideas, leave a comment and we’ll get back to you.