Intel keeps releasing driver updates for its graphics cards to improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or programs. To ensure that your graphics card works properly, you’ll need to update the Intel Iris Xe graphics driver to the latest version.
There are mainly two ways to update your graphics driver:
Option 1 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 2 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download and install it step by step.
Option 1 – Automatically download or update the Intel Iris Xe graphics driver
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Intel Iris Xe graphics driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy is a useful tool, which can automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running on, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles all.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the Intel Iris Xe graphics driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
After updating your drivers, restart your computer to take effect.
Option 2 – Download and install the Intel Iris Xe graphics driver manually
You can download the Intel Iris Xe graphics driver manually from Intel official website. To get it, you’ll need to visit Intel Download Center, find the driver compatible with your Windows version (for example, Windows 10 64 bit) and then download it manually. Here’s how:
- Go to Intel Download Center.
- Under Select Your Products, choose Graphics.
- Select Intel® Graphics – Windows® 10 & Windows 11* DCH Drivers
- Download the file of igfx_win_100.9864.exe.
- Once you’ve downloaded the file, double-click on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
That’s it – hopefully this post helped. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.