You may find your favorite game cannot bring you a better experience as before. This reminds you to update your GeForce Game Ready driver.
Why do you need to update the Nvidia GeForce Game Ready driver?
Driver functions as a translator between your device and operating system. The operating system gives a command to your device, but the device can not understand it. Both system and device don’t actually speak the same language so they need a translator – driver. If the operating system changes the way it speaks to devices but drivers haven’t, devices can’t receive correct commands and cause problems.
This is why most of the problems can be solved by updating drivers.
2 Methods to update Nvidia GeForce Game Ready driver
Here are two methods to update your GeForce Game Ready driver: manually and automatically.
Method 1: Manually download from the official website
Nvidia keeps updating drivers. To get them, you can go to the official website to download the latest correct driver manually. It takes time and effort to find the driver and download it.
- Go to the NVIDIA official website.
- Click DRIVERS on the top-right of the official website.
- Select your Product Type, Operating System and Download Type. Click the SEARCH button.
- Click the DOWNLOAD button.
- After the download finishes, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Method 2: Automatically download by Driver Easy
If you don’t have time or patience to manually update your drivers, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- You can choose to update the driver with a FREE version. Click the Update button next to the flagged driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it.
Or you can click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
I hope this article is helpful to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.