If you have a SteelSeries keyboard, you may want to set it to follow your using habit. For this reason, you can’t miss the SteelSeries Engine.
What is the SteelSeries Engine?
The SteelSeries Engine is an app that provides a unified platform to support all SteelSeries products. This app not only can manage all your SteelSeries devices but also combines all the common features for gamers, making you easy to customize each key and functions to suit your habit when playing games.
Unlike other software, except these basic functions for gamers like KLM (Keyboard light management) and create own text macro, it can recognize the game you’re playing and open the saved profiles for you. This feature can also be used for your other applications, the Steelseries engine can open the corresponding profile when you start up this application.
How to download SteelSeries Engine 3.15.2
- Go to Steelseries official website.
- Click Windows/macOS according to your operating system.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
Bonus: Update drivers for a better gaming experience
Lighting, sound, display of the game are important elements for the gaming experience. To get a better gaming experience, it’s very important to keep your drivers updated. There are two ways you can download your devices drivers.
Option 1 – Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
You can download products drivers from its manufacturer official website. You have to search your model name to find the correct model and choose your specific flavor of Windows system (Window 10 64-bits or etc.) Then download the driver manually.
Option 2 – Automatically update devices drivers
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with Free version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Thanks for reading. Hope this article meets your need. And you are welcome to leave comments below.