To draw super power from your GTX 1650 SUPER, you need the latest graphics driver. In this post, we’ll show you how to get it easily and quickly.
2 ways to install the latest GTX 1650 SUPER Driver
Option 1: Install automatically (Recommended) – No need to be an expert to install/update your drivers. You can do this automatically. With just a few clicks.
Option 2: Install manually – You need to visit the NVIDIA website, then search, download and install the graphics driver step by step.
Option 1: Install the driver automatically (Recommended)
Installing drivers manually takes time and computer skills. If you’re not comfortable playing with device drivers, we recommend using Driver Easy. It’s a tool that detects, downloads and installs any driver updates your computer needs.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; you just have to download them one at a time, and manually install them, the normal Windows way.)
After installing the latest graphics driver, restart your PC and test the improvements in your favorite games.
Option 2: Install the driver manually
You can use the following steps to install the graphics driver manually:
- Go to the NVIDIA driver download page. Then search for your GPU.
- At the search result page, click DOWNLOAD to download the driver installer. Then open the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install or update the driver.
Hopefully, you’ve now got the latest graphics driver for your GTX 1650 SUPER. Leave a like if this post helped you, or tell us what you think in the comments below.