Once you’re geared up with a RTX 2070 SUPER, you’ll need the latest graphics driver to harness its super power. In this article, we’ll show you how you can get the latest driver for RTX 2070 SUPER easily and quickly.
2 ways to install the RTX 2070 SUPER drivers
Option 1: Install manually – This will take time and computer skills. You need to visit the NVIDIA website, find the drivers and install step by step.
Option 2: Install automatically (Recommended) – Download & install the drivers automatically and correctly. All you need is a just few clicks.
Option 1: Install the RTX 2070 SUPER drivers manually
If you’re familiar with computer hardware, you can try to install the RTX 2070 SUPER manually.
To do so, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the driver download page of the NVIDIA website. Then search for your graphics card.
- At the search result page, click DOWNLOAD to download the installer. Then launch it and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
Option 2: Install the RTX 2070 SUPER drivers automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your video drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact graphics card, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; you just have to download them one at a time, and manually install them, the normal Windows way.)
When you’ve installed/updated your graphics driver, restart your PC for the changes to apply. Then you can test the improvements in your favorite games.
Hopefully, this post helped you get the latest GPU driver for your RTX 2070 SUPER. If you have any questions or ideas, simply leave a comment down below.