To get your Zexmte Bluetooth dongle working properly, you need the correct Bluetooth driver. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to install the latest Bluetooth driver easily & quickly.
2 ways to get the latest Bluetooth driver
Option 1: Manually – This requires some computer knowledge. You need to visit the manufacturer’s website, search for your model, then download and install the Bluetooth driver step by step.
Option 2: Automatically (Recommended) – One of the easiest ways to get the latest Bluetooth driver. All it takes will be just a few clicks.
Option 1: Install Bluetooth drivers manually
If you’re familiar with computer hardware, you can try to install/update your Zexmte adapter driver manually. If you don’t know how, just do the following:
Windows 10 or 8
- On your keyboard, press Win+R (the Windows logo key and the r key) to invoke the Run dialog. Type or paste devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Click Bluetooth to expand the category. Right-click your Bluetooth adapter and select Update driver.
- In the pop-up window, select Search automatically for drivers. Then wait for the checking to complete.
- Insert the CD that comes with the package and open the directory on your PC.
- Double-click Setup to open the installer. Then follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
Option 2: Install Bluetooth drivers automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Bluetooth driver manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact Bluetooth adapter, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system
(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; you just have to download them one at a time, and manually install them, the normal Windows way.)
After installing the latest Bluetooth driver, reboot your PC and check if your Bluetooth is working properly now.
Hopefully, this tutorial helps you install the latest Bluetooth driver for your Zexmte dongle. If you have any questions or ideas, tell us in the comments below.