DYMO LabelWriter 4XL Label Printer Driver Download and Update
DYMO LabelWriter is a fast and cost-effective label printing solution. If you want to keep your DYMO printer in good condition, and make the best use of it, you may want to keep the DYMO LabelWriter 4XL driver up to date. Also if your printer is not working properly, you should consider updating the driver to fix it.
This post will show you easy methods to download or update the DYMO LabelWriter 4XL printer driver in Windows.
Try these methods:
- Download the DYMO LabelWriter 4XL driver manually
- Update the DYMO LabelWriter 4XL driver automatically
- Update the DYMO LabelWriter 4XL driver via Device Manager
You can download the LabelWriter 4XL driver for your printer from the manufacturer, and install it in your computer.
To do so:
- Go to DYMO website.
- At the upper right corner, search for the printer that you want to download the driver for. You can do that by entering the SKU or labels, or by filtering the product type in Software & Drivers section.
- On the product page, click the Support tab, then download the latest version of the driver that is compatible with your computer’s operating system.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
This requires time and computer skills. If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. You have other solutions to try.
Manually downloading the driver for DYMO LabelWriter 4XL printer requires time and computer skills. If you don’t have time or patience, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making mistakes when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it takes just 2 clicks (and you will get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged device to automatically download the correct version of the driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Then install the driver in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
- Restart your computer to take effect.
Now you should have the latest DYMO LabelWriter 4XL driver in your computer.
Still no luck? Okay, there’s one more thing to try.
Device Manager, as a powerful Windows built-in tool, allows you to view and manage the hardware devices and software driver in your computer. So you can update the DYMO LabelWriter 4XL driver via Device Manager.
Here’s what you need to do:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key
and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Find your DYMO printer device (it may display as Unknown device), right click on it and select Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the update.
So there you have it – three effective methods to download or update DYMO LabelWriter 4XL printer driver for Windows computers. If you have any question, feel free to add a comment below and we’ll see what more we can better help.