If you’re looking for the latest driver for your Epson L3150 printer, you’ve come to the right place. In this tutorial we’ll show you 2 ways you can install or update your L3150 driver.
2 ways you can get the latest Epson L3150 driver
Option 1 – Automatically (Recommended) – The go-to method if you want your printer starts working as soon as possible. All you need is just a few clicks.
Option 2 – Manually – This might require a certain level of computer skills. You need to visit the official website, search for your model and download the install wizard.
Option 1: Update your L3150 driver automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your L3150 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact printer, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; you just have to download them one at a time, and manually install them, the normal Windows way.)
Option 2: Update your L3150 driver manually
If you’re familiar with computer hardware, you can try the following steps to install the latest L3150 driver manually:
- First visit the official website of Epson.
- From the top menu, click SEARCH.
- In the pop-up input area, type or paste L3150 and press Enter.
- In the search results, find Epson L3150 and click get DOWNLOADS.
- Click the box next to Operating System and select your version of Windows. Then click GO and wait for the page to refresh. Next, under the Recommended For You section, click Download.
- Once you’ve downloaded the driver installer, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
Hopefully, the latest printer driver gets your Epson L3150 working with zero issues. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to leave a message down below.