If you’re looking for the Epson NX420 driver, you’ve come to the right place! After reading this article, you’ll know how to install and update the Epson NX420 driver quickly and easily.
How to get the correct Epson NX420 driver?
There are two ways you can update your Epson NX420 driver:
Option 1 – Manually– You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your driver this way, because you need to find exactly the right the driver online, download it and install it step by step.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended)– This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
Option 1 – Download and install the driver manually
Epson keeps updating the Epson NX420 driver. To get it:
1) Go to the Epson support website.
2) Type nx420 on the search box, then selecr Epson Stylus NX420.
3) Click Downloads then Drivers.
4) Find the driver corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit) and download the driver manually.
5) Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Option 2 – Automatically update the Epson NX420 driver
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Epson NX420 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct driver for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your driver automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version– you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Why should I update the Epson NX420 driver?
The printer driver runs on your operating system, and enables it to communicate with the printer you use. Your printer won’t fully function if its driver hasn’t been properly installed on your computer. Also, printer issues such as blank page printing, error code messages, etc. occur when your printer driver is corrupted or outdated. So, we always recommend you keep your Epson NX420 driver updated for security and stability.
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions and suggestions.