It’s always important to update the driver for your Epson WF 3520 printer so as to keep it in tip-top shape and prevent all kinds of unexpected computer issues (like system crashes). In this post, we’re showing you 2 easy ways to get the latest Epson WF 3520 drivers. Check them out…
2 methods to update Epson WF 3520 drivers
Both methods below work in Windows 10, 8.1 and 7. And as the method list suggests, you don’t have to try both. Just decide if you want to do it manually or automatically and take your pick:
- Update Epson WF-3520 printer driver automatically (Recommended)
- Update Epson WF-3520 printer driver manually
If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
You can also click Update to do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
- Restart your computer to finish the update.
Before heading to download the latest driver package from Epson‘s official website, we’ll first have to uninstall the old driver first. To do so:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time. Then copy & paste devmgmt.msc into the box and click OK.
- Double-click on Printer queues.
- Right-click on Epson WF-3520 and click Uninstall device.
Now let’s get started with the manual Epson driver download & install procedure:
- Go to Epson’s official website and check out the Support section for printers.
- Type Epson WF-3520 into the box, click Epson WorkForce WF-3520 in the predicted result area and then click Search.
- In Downloads, make sure the detected OS is right for your computer and click Download in the fist result to ensure you download the most recent driver version.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the install.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Voila! Now you’ve successfully installed the latest Epson WF-3520 driver for your Windows 10/8/7 computer. Hope this helps and feel free to comment below if you have any further questions.