Want to download and update Epson WF 3620 driver for your printer? You’ve come to the right place! This post will show you how to download and update Epson WorkForce WF-3620 driver in Windows 10/8/7.
How to update driver for Epson WF 3620 printer
To manually download and update the driver for your Epson WF 3620 printer, you’ll need to first uninstall the driver in your computer, then download the new driver from Epson official website.
Follow these steps:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Find your printer in Device Manager. It can display in Print queues, Printers, or Other devices.
- Right click on your Epson WF 3620 printer, and click Uninstall device.
- If you see a notification popup, check the box next to Delete the driver software for this device, then click Uninstall.
After uninstalling, you can now download the printer driver from official website.
- Go to Epson official support website.
- Type WF-3620 in the search box, and select your printer model.
- In the Downloads tab, make sure the detected Operating System is correct. Then click Download to download the driver package.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
This method requires time and computer skills. If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. You can try method 2.
If you don’t have time or patience, you can download and update your Epson WF 3620 driver automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- You can upgrade to the Pro version and click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
You can also click Update to do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
- Restart your computer to take effect.
When should I update Epson WF 3620 driver
Printer drivers is an essential program that ensures your printer can communicate with your computer.
Updating your printer driver can help prevent problems like printer not printing. Meanwhile, it can improve your printer performance and bring you the best possible experience in your computer.
On the other hand, if your Epson WorkForce WF-3620 printer is not working properly, such as some error messages popping up, or printer offline, you should update your printer driver to fix these problems.
That’s it – to manually or automatically update your Epson WF 3620 driver. If you have any question, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see what more we can do.