To connect your Epson XP-440 printer successfully with your Windows computer, you may need to install the latest Epson XP-440 driver on your system. Here you’ll learn two ways to get the latest Epson XP-440 driver. Read on and find how…
Pick the way you prefer:Option 1: Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right the driver online, download it and install it step by step.
OROption 2: Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
- Go to the official Epson website. Then go to the Printer Support site.
- Type Epson XP-440, then click Epson XP-440 from the result.
- Select your system type, then you can choose to download the Epson recommended Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer or, just download the driver under the Drivers section.
Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (This requires the Pro version which comes with full supportand a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.) Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.