If you’re having the LG USB driver issue on your computer, don’t worry! You can download and install the latest LG USB driver in Windows 10/8/7//XP/Vista.
LG USB driver is necessary for connecting your Android devices to your PC/laptop, so you should make sure that your LG USB driver is correct and the latest version.
How to download and install the LG USB driver in my computer?
Here are the two ways you can try. You don’t need to try them; just work you way down until you find the one that works for you.
You can uninstall the LG USB driver in your computer and reinstall it to fix the LG USB driver issue. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Open Device Manager in your computer.
2) Double click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand it (Sometimes it may be listed in Unknown devices or other category according to your device).
3) Right click on your LG USB device, and select Uninstall device.
4) Check the box next to Delete the driver software for this device if you have this option, and click OK to confirm.
5) Restart your computer, then Windows will automatically reinstall your LG USB driver.
The outdated driver can cause issues, so you should update your driver to fix the issue.
There are two ways to update drivers: manually and automatically.
Manually – You can manually update the LG USB driver from the manufacturer’s website, and install it in your computer. This requires the time and computer skills.
Automatically – If you don’t have time or patience to manually update drivers, you can do that automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact device, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged LG USB driver to automatically download and install the latest audio driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the all the latest correct drivers that is missing or outdated in your system (This requires the Pro version. You will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer to make it take effect.
These’re the two ways to fix the LG USB driver issue in your Windows, and install it in your computer.
If you have any question, feel free to leave us a comment below.