[Fixed] Wacom Pen Pressure Not Working
If you’re experiencing Wacom pen pressure not working in your computer, don’t worry. You can fix Wacom pen pressure not working with the solutions in this article.
Try these fixes:
Here are the solutions to try. You don’t have to try them all; just work your way down until you find the one that works.
Usually you will install Wacom Tablet utility in your computer, where you can set your preferences for your Wacom pen. If your Wacom pen pressure is not working properly, it’s possible that you have set something incorrectly, so you can reset your preferences to default.
- Open Wacom Tablet Preference File Utility in your computer. You can search “wacom tablet preference file utility” in your desktop search box and open it.
- Click Remove under the All User Preferences section.
- Save your changes and restart your computer.
Try to use Wacom pen pressure and see if it works again.
A missing or outdated Wacom driver can cause your Wacom pen pressure not working. To rule it out as the cause, you should update your Wacom drivers to the latest version.
There are two ways to update your Wacom drivers: manually and automatically.
Manually update the driver: You should go to the Wacom’s website, find the latest version of the driver and install it in your computer. Ensure to download the latest correct driver that is compatible with your computer operating system. This requires time and computer skills.
Automatically update the driver: If you don’t have time or patience, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged Wacom devices to automatically download the correct version of their driver (you can do this with the FREE version), then install it in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
- Restart your computer to take effect.
That’s it. Hope this post helps in resolving Wacom pen pressure not working issue.