Many NVIDIA graphics card users have reported that their GeForce Experience has failed to work — It can’t be opened, or an error pops up when they open it.
If you are in the same situation, not to worry. It is possible to fix this problem. Here are two fixes you can try:
Reinstalling GeForce Experience can fix the corruption issues in the GeForce Experience application:
1) Uninstall GeForce Experience
2) Go to the GeForce Experience download website to download the latest version of the program.
3) Install the program on your computer. Then check to see if you can open it this time.
The problem may occur if you are using the wrong graphics driver or it is out of date. You can try reinstalling your graphics driver and see if this resolves the problem. If you are not confident playing around with drivers, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and Install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and hit the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click on the Update button next to the graphics card to download the latest and correct driver for it. You can also hit the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer. Then check to see if the GeForce Experience on your computer recovers.