GeForce GTX 980 Drivers Download Easily
Way 1: Download the Latest Drivers from Nvidia
Follow these steps:
1. Launch your favorite search browser. (Here I will take Google Chrome for example.)
2. Type “geforce 980 drivers” in the search box and press Enter. Usually, the product page link will be the one of top results. Verify and click on it then you will go to the product page.
3. Go to Drivers section.
4. Under Manual Driver Search section, select the right Series (Geforce 900 Series), product name (Geforce GTX 980) and the operating system version (see How to Get Operating System Version). After that, click START SEARCH button.
5. Then you will see a list of drivers below. Click on the latest version. You can identify it easily from the Version number.
6. Click AGREE & DOWNLOAD. Then the download process will begin automatically.
The downloaded file will be an executable (.exe) file. To install the driver, double-click on the file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Way 2: Update the Driver via Device Manager
Follow these steps.
1. Press Win+R (Windows logo key and R key) at the same time. A Run dialog box will appear.
2. Type devmgmt.msc in the run box and click OK button.
3. In Device Manager, expand category Display adapters. Find NVIDIA graphics card device under this category. Right-click on it and select Update Driver Software.
4. Select Search automatically for updated driver software. Then Windows will install a newer version of driver automatically.
Way 3: Update the Driver Using Driver Easy
If you have difficulty updating the driver manually, you can use Driver Easy to help you. Or if you just want to save time on updating drivers, you can use Driver Easy to help you. Driver Easy has a Free version. You can use the Free version to download the latest GTX 980 drivers. To enjoy full features, you can consider upgrading to the PRO version. With the PRO version, to update all drivers, you just need to click your mouse two times. Driver Easy PRO offers you 30-day money back guarantee. You can get a full refund for any reason. Use it to update the GTX 980 drivers in Windows now.
1. Click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will scan your computer to detect all problem drivers, then give you new drivers instantly.
2. Click Update All button. Then all drivers will be downloaded and installed automatically. Or you can click the Update button to update the driver that you wish to update.