Congratulation on scoring the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080!
But before you can fully enjoy the ultimate gaming performance, you’ll need the latest correct driver to unleash all the power of this monster card.
Besides, always using the latest graphics driver offers more than just a performance boost. It also keeps your GPU in good condition.
2 ways to install/update your RTX 3080 driver
Option 1: Automatically (Recommended) – Download, install and update drivers with just a few clicks
Option 2: Manually – Some computer skills are required.
Option 1: Install/Update your RTX 3080 driver automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact GPU, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; you just have to download them one at a time, and manually install them, the normal Windows way.)
- Once you’ve installed/updated your graphics driver, restart your computer.
Option 2: Install/Update your RTX 3080 driver manually
If you’re familiar with computer hardware, you can install or update your RTX 3080 driver manually.
- First go to the NVIDIA drivers download page.
- Under the NVIDIA Driver Downloads section, search for your graphics card. Be sure to select the correct operating system. Then click SEARCH.For Download Type, choose Game Ready Driver (GRD) for gaming purposes; or choose Studio Driver (SD) for graphic design.
- Click Download. Then run the install wizard to install the graphics driver.
So these are the ways you can get the latest driver for your RTX 3080. If you have any questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to drop a comment down below.