How to Connect Wireless Beats
If you’re sure your Windows 10 PC supports Bluetooth, normally you can connect your wireless Beats headphones or earphones to your computer following these steps:
- Make sure your wireless beats are off.
- Hold down the power button for about 5 seconds until you see the indicator light flashes, which makes your beats discoverable.
- On your computer keyboard, press the Windows logo key
and I key together to go to Windows Settings.
Click on Devices.
Select Bluetooth & other devices and turn on the Bluetooth in your PC.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Select your wireless Beats from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices, follow any additional instructions, and you’ll be connected.
However, people are reporting that their PC cannot find their Beats headphones or earphones somehow. If you’re dealing with the same issue, here are some tips for you to try. You may not have to try them all. Just work your way down the list until you find the one that works for you.
How to fix Windows not finding your wireless Beats
Method 1: Turn off the Bluetooth in every device it had connected to
When you turn on your wireless Beats, they automatically reconnect to the device you last used with them. If your Beats last connected to a device other than your Windows PC, you can turn off the Bluetooth in every device they had connected to, then repeat the steps in How to pair your wireless Beats with your Windows 10 PC.
Method 2: Hold down your Beats’ power button for a longer time
When turning your wireless Beats on, you can try to hold down the power button for a longer time in order to connect to Windows 10, in some cases up to 10 seconds. It worked for many people having trouble connecting their Bluetooth audio devices to their Windows 10 PC.
Method 3: Enable the Bluetooth driver in Device Manager
Some people cannot reconnect their Bluetooth headphones to their Windows PC because their Bluetooth driver is disabled in Device Manager. To enable it, you can:
- On your Windows PC, right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
- Expand the Bluetooth entry, or Sound, video and game controllers, to find your Beats.
- If you find a down arrow icon is marked on your Beats, you should right-click on your device, and select Enable device.
- Then you can repeat the steps in How to pair your wireless Beats with your Windows 10 PC to troubleshoot the problem.
Method 4: Manually install the wireless Beats driver on your Windows PC
If the above methods were not successful for you, the connection failure between your Beats and your Windows PC might be caused by driver issues. You can try to download the Beats updater by clicking here and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer. Then go to add a Bluetooth device in your PC.
To ensure a premium listening experience, you’d better regularly check for driver updates for your Beats and your Windows PC. If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update wireless Beats driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your Beats to automatically download the correct driver for it, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
- Restart your PC to take effect.
l hope the above helps you out.