If you’re looking for the correct driver for your Epson XP-830 printer, you’ve got in the right place. We’re going to walk you through how to download Epson Xp-830 driver in two safe and easy ways. Read on and see how…
Pick the way you prefer:Option 1: Manually – You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your drivers this way, because you need to find exactly the right the driver online, download it and install it step by step.
OROption 2: Automatically (Recommended) – This is the quickest and easiest option. It’s all done with just a couple of mouse clicks – easy even if you’re a computer newbie.
- Go to the official Epson website. Then go to the Printers support site.
- Type Epson XP-830, then select Epson XP-830 from the pop-up result.
- Choose your system type. Then you can choose to download the Epson recommended Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer or, just download the driver under the Drivers section.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (This requires the Pro version which comes with full supportand a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.