The Logitech K400 Plus driver runs on your computer, and enables it to communicate with the wireless keyboard you use. Your device won’t fully function if the driver hasn’t been properly installed on your computer.
So, if you’re using a Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus and it’s not working properly now, updating its driver should always be your go-to option.
There are two ways you can get the latest correct Logitech K400 Plus driver:
- Option 1 – Automatically update the Logitech K400 driver (Recommended)
- Option 2 – Download and install the driver manually
Option 1 – Automatically update the Logitech K400 Plus driver
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the Logitech K400 Plus driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version– you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Option 2 – Download and install the driver manually
Logitech keeps updating the driver for your K400 Plus wireless keyboard. To get it, follow the instructions below:
1) Go to the Logitech official website, then click SUPPORT > Downloads.
2) Type k400 plus on the search box, then select Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus.
3) Click Downloads, then find the driver corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit), and download the driver you need manually.
4) Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Hope this helped and feel free to comment below if you have any other further questions.