HP Beats Audio Driver Issue in Windows 10/8/7 [Solved]
If you’re having a problem with your beats audio driver in your HP computer, don’t panic. You can download and install the latest HP beats audio driver for your computer to solve the problem.
Beats Audio is an enhanced audio controller that brings a deep bass and clear sound. The HP Beats Audio driver is an important program that helps Beats Audio and your computer work smoothly together.
How to download and install the beats audio driver
You can try to uninstall and reinstall the beats audio driver in your HP laptop. To do so, follow these steps:
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo keyand R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
2) Type devmgmt.msc in the Run box, and click OK.
3) Double click Sound, video and game controllers to expand it.
4) Right click your beats audio device, and click Uninstall device.
5) If you see a popup dialog to confirm, check the box next to Delete the driver software for this device, then click Uninstall to delete. (If you are using Windows 7, click OK to confirm.)
5) After uninstalling, restart your computer and Windows will automatically download and install the audio driver for you at starting. After it’s done, check the audio device to see if it works properly.
The missing or outdated beats audio driver can also cause the problem, so you can try to update its driver to fix its driver issue in your PC/laptop.
There are two ways to update drivers: manually and automatically.
Manually update driver – You can manually update the audio driver by searching the correct driver that is matched with your Windows OS on the manufacturer’s website, and install it in your computer. This requires the time and computer skills.
Automatically update driver – If you don’t have time or patience to manually update drivers, you can do that automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognizes your system after scanning, then find and install automatically the latest drivers for you, which saves your time and enhances your Windows performance.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged audio driver to automatically download the latest audio driver (you can do this with the FREE version), then install it in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the all the latest correct drivers that is missing or outdated in your system (This requires the Pro version. You will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) Restart your computer and check whether your problem is solved.
These are the two effective solutions to download and install the HP beats audio driver in your computer. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below and we will see what more we can do to help.