HP Deskjet 3050A series printers are the all-in-one printers with reasonable price. To run the printer service properly, you need the printer driver to run the printer services in your computer. This post will show you how to download and update the HP Deskjet 3050A driver for Windows.
If you see certain error when trying to print, or if your printer offline or stuck in queue, you should consider updating your printer driver to make your printer back on track.
Try these fixes to download and update HP Deskjet 3050A driver
- Download printer driver manually
- Download printer driver automatically
- Download printer driver in Device Manager
You can manually download or update your HP Deskjet 3050A driver from the HP website. To do so, follow the steps below:
Before getting started, you should know for sure about your printer model and the Windows system information (Windows 10/8/7, and 32-bit processor type or 64-bit processor type).
1) Go to HP support website, select Printers to continue.
2) In the search box, enter your HP Deskjet 3050A printer model, for example, HP Deskjet 3050A J611. Then click Submit.
3) Check if the detected operating system is correct, and click Download.
4) Run the downloaded file, and follow the wizard to finish.
This requires time and computer skills.. If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. We have other solutions.
If you don’t have time or patience, you can update your HP Deskjet 3050A driver automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it.You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it takes just 2 clicks (and you will get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged printer driver to automatically download the correct version of the driver (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgraded when you click Update All).
4) After updating, restart your computer to take effect.
Now you should have the latest version of your HP printer driver. Still not working? Don’t be upset. We have other solution for you.
You can also update driver for your HP Deskjet 3050A printer via Device Manager.
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo keyand R at the same time.
2) Type devmgmt.msc anc click OK.
3) In Device Manager, double click Printer or Print queues to expand it.
4) Right click on your printer (it can be displayed as Unknown device), and select Update driver.
5) Choose Search automatically for u[dated driver software.
6) Windows will start searching the driver for you. Follow the prompted instructions to finish.
7) Restart your computer and see if the driver works.
That’s it. Hope this post helps you download and update your HP Deskjet 3050A printer driver.