- Download the driver manually from HP website
- Download and install the official driver from Driver Easy
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until you go to the driver download page. Then change the operating system to the one that you are using.
4. Under “Driver-Product Installation Software”, choose and download the right driver file. The file will be in self-install format (.exe). You just need to double-click on the file and follow the instructions to install the driver.
Driver Easy to help you. Driver Easy is a driver update tool, which is compatible with Windows 7, 10, 8, 8.1, XP & Vista. It will scan your computer and detect all problem drivers in several seconds, then give you new drivers. All drivers provided by Driver Easy are from manufacturers, which are completely safe to your computer. You can use it to update the right driver for HP Deskjet 3520. Driver Easy has Free version and Paid version. The download speed of Free version is limited. If you want to download the driver in higher download speed, you can consider upgrading to Paid version. With Paid version, to update all drivers, all you need is 2 mouse clicks. No time wasted at all and no further steps needed. 1. Click Scan Now button. Then Driver Easy will scan your computer to detect problem drivers and show you new drivers instantly.
2. Click Update All button. Then all drivers will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Driver Easy Paid version offers 30-day money back guarantee and free technical support. You can contact us for further assistance regarding any driver problem like the HP Deskjet 3520 driver problem. And feel free to ask for a refund if you are not satisfied with our product.