HP LaserJet P2035 Driver Issues in Windows [Solved]
If you find your HP LasetJet P2035 printer is not working properly, for instance, you see certain error when trying to print or the printer’s status is off, you should really consider updating your printer driver to solve these issues.
This post will show you three ways to download and update HP LaserJet P2035 driver in Windows 10/8/7.
- Download or update the printer driver manually
- Download or update the printer driver automatically
- Download or update the printer driver in Device Manager
You can download the HP LaserJet P2035 printer driver manually from the HP website. Here’s how to do it:
Kindly note that you should know clearly the printer model and your computer operating system before getting started.
1) Open HP support website, select Printers to continue.
2) Type the HP printer model (HP LaserJet P2035) in the Search box, and press Enter.
3) Make sure to select the correct operating system, and click Download.
4) Run the downloaded file, and follow the wizard to finish.
This requires time and computer skills. If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. There are other solutions.
If you don’t have time or patience, you can update your HP LaserJet P2035 driver automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it.You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it takes just 2 clicks (and you will get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the flagged printer driver to automatically download the correct version of the driver (you can do this with the FREE version), and install the driver in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
4) After updating, restart your computer to take effect.
This is a rather easy method, isn’t it?! If this method doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. There’s one more thing to try…
You can aldo update your HP LaserJet P2035 driver via Device Manager. To do so, follow the instructions below:
1) Make sure you’ve connected your HP LaserJet P2035 printer with your computer.
2) Open Device Manager in your computer by running devmgmt.msc in the Run box.
3) In Device Manager, double click Printers or Print queues to expand it.
4) Right click on your printer (it may display as Unknown device), and select Update driver.
5) Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
6) Windows will start searching the latest driver for your printer. Follow the prompted instructions to finish.
7) Restart your computer and see if the driver works.
That’s it. Hope this post helps you download or update the HP LaserJet P2035 printer driver and fix your printer issues.