If your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer isn’t working properly, or if you want to keep it in good condition, you should update its driver as soon as possible.
There are two ways to update your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer driver:
Option 1 – Manually: You can download and install the update for your driver yourself. This requires some time, patience, and sometimes even computer skills
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended): This is the quicker and easier option. This requires just a couple of mouse clicks!
Option 1: Download and install your driver manually
You can download and install the correct and latest driver for your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer on your own. To do so:
1) Go to the HP official support website.
2) Type “officejet 4650” in the search box, then press Enter on your keyboard.
3) Click Software and Drivers.
4) Click Download to download the printer driver.
5) Open the file you’ve just downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
Option 2: Update your driver automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update your driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to HP OfficeJet 4650 series to download the latest and correct driver for it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).