The Intel UHD series deliver decent performance on your daily tasks and light gaming. But to get the full potential of your hardware, you need the latest graphics driver. In this post, we’ll show you how to install and update the Intel UHD graphics driver easily and properly.
How to install the latest Intel UHD Graphics driver
Option 1: Update the graphics driver automatically (Recommended)
Option 2: Update the graphics driver manually
Option 1: Install the graphics driver automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact GPU, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; you just have to download them one at a time, and manually install them, the normal Windows way.)
After installing the latest graphics driver, restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Option 2: Install the graphics driver manually
It takes time and computer skills to install drivers manually and correctly. If you’re a tech-savvy user, you can try the following steps to install the latest UHD graphics driver on your own.
- Go to Intel Download Center. Select Graphics.
- Select the type of your graphics and your operating system. Once you locate the correct one, click Download to get the installer.
- Once downloaded, open the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
Hopefully, this post helps you install the latest Intel UHD graphics driver. If you need more assistance, simply leave a message down below.