If you have a Logitech speaker and want to have an aurally immersive experience when playing a computer game, you should update your Logitech speaker driver.
There are two ways to update your Logitech speak driver:
- Update your Logitech speaker driver manually
- Update your Logitech speaker driver automatically (Recommended)
You’ll need some computer skills and patience to update your Logitech speaker driver this way, because you need to find the exactly right driver online, download it and install it step by step:
Logitech keeps updating drivers. To get them, you need to go to the Logitech Support page, check out the section for speakers, and click the MORE button under your Logitech speaker. Then, check out the section for driver downloads, and click the DOWNLOAD NOW button next to the latest software version to download the driver manually.
Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your Logitech speaker and your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver. If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can try Option 2, below.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Logitech speaker driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to any flagged devices to automatically download the correct version of their drivers, then you can install them manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install them all automatically. (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)