If your Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard not working or not connecting, it’s time to update its driver.
Here in this article, we will be showing you how to update Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard driver step by step.
Three safe and trustworthy ways are for you to choose. Please take a few minutes on it and choose the one you prefer.
- 1. Update Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard driver via Device Manager
- 2. Download Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard driver from Microsoft website
- 3. Update Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard driver via Driver Easy automatically (Recommended)
Method 1. Update Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard driver via Device Manager
1) Press Windows key + R key together to open Run box. Then type devmgmt.msc in the box and hit Enter to open Device Manager.
2) Find and right-click your Micro Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard device under Bluetooth dialog. Then click Update Driver Software.
3) Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
4) Now Windows will start to detect the update for your driver. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you receive such a message: The best driver software for your device is already installed, you should try the other way below as for some reason, sometimes Microsoft might not detect the update.
Method 2. Download Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard driver from Microsoft website
1) Head to Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop website.
2) Click Downloads.
3) Choose your operating system. Then click Mouse and Keyboard Center to download the driver.
4) When it’s done, double-click the downloaded .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver. Restart your computer to make the new driver take effect. If you are annoyed by the many clicks in method 2 or you want to save much more time, method 3 is right here for you.
Method 3. Update Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard driver via Driver Easy (Recommended)
For various driver problems, you can use Driver Easy. It’s a 100% safe and extremely helpful driver tool. You can update all your missing and outdated drivers automatically with just one-click with Driver Easy Pro version. It comes with a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee and professional tech support 24/7. Or your can try its Free version, and update your drivers one by one.
Any questions please feel free to leave your comment below, thanks.