Looking for the latest MPOW Bluetooth driver? If you ran into problems with your MPOW product, one easy solution is to update the Bluetooth driver on your PC. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to install the latest MPOW Bluetooth driver, easily and quickly.
How to install the latest MPOW Bluetooth driver
Option 1: Install the driver manually – This requires some computer skills. You’ll need to visit the manufacturer’s website, download the correct installer and install the driver step by step.
Option 2: Install the driver automatically (Recommended) – Use this if you’re comfortable playing with drivers. Everything will be done automatically. All you need is just a few clicks.
Option 1: Install the MPOW Bluetooth driver manually
You can use the following steps to install the latest MPOW Bluetooth driver manually:
- On your keyboard, press the Win+R (the Windows logo key and the r key) to invoke the Run box. Type or paste devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Double click Bluetooth to expand the node. Right-click your Bluetooth adapter and select Update driver.
- Click Search automatically for drivers. Windows will then try to find the driver for your Bluetooth adapter.Windows sometimes can’t find the latest driver for niche products. You might need to search in the manufacturer’s website, or use Drive Easy to download it automatically.
Option 2: Install the MPOW Bluetooth driver automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Bluetooth driver manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact Bluetooth adapter, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
(This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to pay for the Pro version, you can still download and install all the drivers you need with the free version; you just have to download them one at a time, and manually install them, the normal Windows way.)
After updating your MPOW Bluetooth driver, restart your PC for the changes to take effect. Then you can test your Bluetooth devices.
Hopefully, this post helps you get your MPOW device working as expected. Also, leave a like if you find this article useful, or share your thoughts in the comments below.