Your MSI X470 GAMING PLUS motherboard is packed with exclusive gaming features, offering the best possible gaming experience. To make sure your motherboard is working properly, it’s important to keep the drivers for your motherboard up to date. But how to update your MSI X470 GAMING PLUS driver?
Option 1: The traditional way
You can download the motherboard drivers from its official manufacturer website and install them manually.
- Note that you should download the driver that’s suitable for your variant of the Windows system.
- Expand each category and download the driver accordingly.
- Extract the downloaded file and run the driver installation application. You may need to run it as an administrator to do this. While some of the drivers require you to install it in Device manager.
- Once complete, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Option 2: Update all MSI X470 GAMING PLUS automatically (Recommended)
If you don’t like the idea of keeping an eye on available updates yourself, you may want to update all your MSI X470 GAMING PLUS drivers with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct GPU driver, onboard audio driver, VGA driver, chipset drivers, etc, and it will download and install them correctly.
Note that since some updates are meant for the latest version of the Windows system, so we suggest that you perform a Windows Update before heading to the following steps.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged graphics driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system. (This requires the Pro version which comes with full support and a 30-day money back guarantee. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All.)
- Restart your computer for the changes to take full effect.
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at email@example.com.
That’s it – two different ways for you to update all your MSI X470 GAMING PLUS drivers. Feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions or suggestions.