If you’re looking to update the driver for your Netgear WNA3100 Wifi adapter, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ll provide 2 easy ways to help you get the latest WNA3100 driver in no time! 😉
Try these methods
Both methods below work in Windows 10/8/7. You may not have to try both; just browse through the list and take your pick:
- Update my Netgear WNA3100 driver manually
- Update my Netgear WNA3100 driver automatically (Recommended)
To update our Netgear WNA3100 driver manually, we might first have to go to Netgear’s official website, find out the latest & correct version of the driver, then download the file and install it all on our own.
The whole manual Wifi adapter downloading & updating process needs time, patience, and certain levels of computer skills. If you’re not comfortable playing with device drivers, or worrying about any risks in the process, jump to Method 2.
1) Head to Netgear’s official website and click the Support section.
2) Type Netgear WNA3100 driver into the search box and press Enter.
3) Click the first result to make sure you download the latest version.
4) Click the download link provided in the page. (Make sure it’s the version suitable for your OS).
5) Move the downloaded file to the computer without the Internet.
6) Uninstall the old NETGEAR WNA3100 adapter driver on your computer. (As is suggested by the official website, you might want to remove the old driver first before you install the new one).
7) Unplug the WNA3100 adapter from your computer.
8) Depending on your needs, you might choose to run either the Genie setup or the driver-only setup. Then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the install.
9) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your Netgear WNA3100 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) You can upgrade to the Pro version and click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
You can also click Update to do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
There you go– manually and automatically update your Netgear WNA3100 driver. Hope this helps and feel free to comment below if you have any other further questions. ?