Realtek RTL8188EE Wireless Network Interface Controller
The Realtek RTL8188EE is a single-chip wireless network interface controller. It is an adapter that allows your computer to connect to a wireless network.
To enable your Realtek RTL8188EE, you should install its driver on your computer. The following are two methods for you to download and install the Realtek RTL8188EE driver.
To download and install the Realtek RTL8188EE driver
You can get the driver for your Realtek RTL8188EE from the official Realtek website. To do so:
1) Go to the official Realtek website, then search rtl8188ee.
2) Go to the driver download page for your computer, then download the correct and latest driver for the Realtek RTL8188EE.
3) Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
If you don’t have the time, patience or skills to update this driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can download and install your drivers by using either Free or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes only 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to Realtek RTL8188EE to download the latest and correct driver for it, then you can manually install it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).