If you want to keep your Ricoh MP C3003 printer in good condition, you should make sure its driver is up to date.
To update your Ricoh MP C3003 printer driverYou can update your Ricoh MP C3003 printer driver manually or automatically:
- Get your Ricoh MP C3003 printer driver from the Ricoh website
- Update your Ricoh MP C3003 printer driver automatically
- Go to the official Ricoh website, then search MP C3003.
- Go to the software download page for your printer product, then download the correct and latest drivers for it.
Download the right drivers for your variant of Windows system. You should know what system is running on your computer — whether it’s Windows 7, 8 or 10, 32-bit or 64-bit version, etc.
- Open the downloaded files and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers on your computer.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the Ricoh printer driver to download the latest and correct version for it, then you can manually install it. You can also click the Update All button at the bottom right to automatically update all outdated or missing drivers on your computer (this requires the Pro version — you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).