Automatically download & update the correct version of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 driver with one click!
Want to download and update your GeForce RTX 2060 driver for your Windows PC? If so, you’ve come to the right place. This post shows you two methods to download and update your GeForce RTX 2060 driver for your Windows PC.
Keeping your GeForce RTX 2060 driver to the latest version can not only let you enjoy the best gaming performance, but also keep your graphics card in good condition.
There are two methods to update your GeForce RTX 2060 driver:
Method 1: Update your GeForce RTX 2060 driver automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your GeForce RTX 2060 driver manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
1. Download and install Driver Easy.
2. Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3. Click Update next to your GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card to automatically download the correct version of its driver, then you can install it manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
Method 2: Download and install your GeForce RTX 2060 driver manually
You can download the updated driver file for your GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card from the official website of NVIDIA. Here is how to do it:
1. Go to the official website of NVIDIA.
2. Under Option 1, for “Product Type”, select GeForce; for “Product Series”, select GeForce RTX 20 Series; for “Product”, select Geforce RTX 2060. Then select the Operating System according to the Windows operating system you’re currently using (If you don’t know which Windows OS you’re using, see How to check Windows version [Easily]). Then select your language and click SEARCH.
3. Click the DOWNLOAD button to download the driver file.
4. Double-click the downloaded driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the updated driver on your PC. Be sure to choose the driver that’s compatible with the exact model number of your hardware, and your version of Windows.
Now, it’s time to enjoy your games with your GeForce RTX 2060. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave your comment below.