If you want to keep your Samsung laptop in tip-top shape, you should keep your Samsung laptop drivers up-to-date.
There are two ways to update your Samsung laptop drivers:
- Download and update Samsung laptop drivers manually
- Download and update Samsung laptop drivers automatically (Recommended)
You can follow these steps to download drivers for your Samsung laptop manually:
- Go to the Samsung Download page.
- Select COMPUTING > Windows Laptops.
Choose your device.
Select your device model, then click CONFIRM.
Click DOWNLOAD, then open the downloaded file to install the driver software on your Samsung laptop.
Note: For some specific devices on your laptop, you may need to go to the device manufacturer’s website to search for and download the latest drivers. If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can try Option 2, below.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to any flagged devices to automatically download the correct version of their drivers, then you can install them manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install them all automatically. (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee.)